Camping Gadgets - When Geeks Go Wild



When Geeks go outside
One of the best things about camp for me is toys. Over time, I drive a track bike, drive four-wheel drives, and pitched in the storm, camped in remote areas, camped in the mountains and camped next to the beach. I can not think of a journey in which some kind of gadget was not involved. Gadgets make life easier, cooler and definitely more fun.

Think you are too tough? Think again!
Now I know that they are "man vs wild" type of camping out there that are complaining that you do not need fancy gadgets when you go camping. But look at Bear Grylls, the original "Man vs. Wild", he does not have a very cool survival knife? If you've ever seen one in my shop you will find that it got about 5 different devices built in. The camp gadgets are not just fun and cool, I'd go so far as saying that "the essential ".

If you have done any camping at all you probably used the GPS a million times, you've probably burned a fire without matches, you've probably cooked or eaten with titanium material, and you're likely to use LED lamp head. We probably do not believe that these are the gadgets, but they are!

geeky and I know that
I am not ashamed to say that I spend a good 70-80 hours a week consumed by the internet, working at my job super geeky, gaming, and general obsession with all things on the internet. While I consider my self a monster and spend an enormous amount of time online, and I love getting out there.

While I obviously take all my "i" devices for camping, and I love taking assortment of cool accessories as well. Here are just a sample of geeky gadgets I have been camping:

  • end up LED torch - Yep never needs batteries, ever! Wind technology and LED technology gets better every year. With current technology simply never need to buy batteries.
  • Solar Charger - Everyone has the "I" device runs out of steam, but me! Yes Solar is room for improvement, however, 4-6 hours in the sun will completely change the most, "and" Device
  • Titanium cooking and eating equipment - Super lightweight and incredibly strong, nothing beats titanium, if you're a geek.
  • Night Vision scope of mono - Since it is only cool to see what's running around out there. Do not use super expensive "special forces" version of just the basic scope of mono to have some fun.
  • survival knife - for everything from surviving a zombie apocalypse for cutting apples.
  • Portable welding machine! - Geeks need their fuel right

There is an impressive array of cool camping gadgets and toys to head out into the bush s. Look around next time you camp! You will not be the only one taking the technology beyond the


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...